ELLIOT DEBEAR firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and business development specialist. Leading & developing people, using processes, analytics and technology to create sustainable improvements to business results. Stimulate sales and optimize sales operations by implementing strategic programs, embracing innovation, creating scalable processes and building cross-departmental partnerships. Analyze trends; formulate short and long range objectives, and direct actions for optimal results. Focus on building and growing C-suite client relationships.
CONSULTING EXPERIENCE DeBear Sales
Consultancy- Greenwich, CT 2012-
Manage sales, marketing and brand strategy to build business.
Identify distortion in the sales process so companies can better define their value and make their payoff a stronger, more powerful point of differentiation.
- Constructing effective sales cultures
- Moving sales from vendor status to that of a strategic resource
- Refining the role of account management to growth management
Senior Vice President- Account Management & Sales
Corporate trading and barter company with Fortune 500 companies, as well as smaller firms on its client list. Corporate trading is a financial strategy that allows companies to use under performing assets and inventories to fund the purchase of media and business services to achieve incremental value and grow their business.
- Worked effectively with executive and management teams to ensure consistent execution of corporate strategy and support atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Provided support to projects from an operational, financial and resource standpoint.
- Coordinated and conferred with professional staff to resolve operating difficulties, and authorize department operational procedures within corporate framework.
- Promoted and instituted best-in-class, customer-centric practices to align with customer interests.
- Managed client relationships, business retention, growth targets and P&L of primary accounts.
- Monitored and managed transactional engagements to ensure maximum client value and optimize revenue streams.
- Implemented corporate policies, procedures, and organizational structure for assigned operating unit within the framework of corporate policy.
- Recommended process and system improvements.
- Actively participated in the establishment of the strategic sales plan and direction for the company, utilizing understandings of market opportunities, company operational capabilities, and industry trends.
- Made joint sales calls with sales team to provide coaching and guidance especially with regards to closing and development of sales team.
Scotts Miracle-Gro, ACH Foods, Pioneer Electronics, Ace Hardware, Bacardi
Independent Media Services, Inc. –
Executive Vice President / Chief Marketing OfficerMS is a media and communications advisory specializing in strategic planning and media procurement for the film, publishing and broadcast sectors.
Clients inclusive of: New
MPG- New York 1996-2001
Senior Vice President Business Development Directed all
Identified and developed programs for European and Latin American offices to grow multi-market sales strategies for overseas expansion
The Media Department-
Founding Partner Launched and built media planning and buying service specializing in consumer staples and retail.
Clients inclusive of: Del Pharmaceuticals, Wella, Perillo Tours, Canadian Glacier, Bally's Casino Hotels, Lincoln Center Theater Productions and TimeWarner Wireless Retail Stores.
COMMUNITY SERVICE Lecturer: The Role of Sales in Today’s Business Environment- State University of New York-SUNY
Bachelor of Arts
University of Kentucky, Lexington